Thursday, February 28, 2013

Funny Letters from 5th Grade Students

This week students sent some letters to me for some encouragement and asked me some great questions, so I thought I would share so enjoy,

"How many Bibles do you have? I bet you have a lot. And do you read them?"


"What Diocese do you want to be in?" 

"How old were you when you wanted to become a priest? Maybe someday I will want to become a priest. NOT right now because I'm in districts for hockey right now." 

"I hear you have 4 brothers, can I have one?" 

"Is seminarian school fun? I pinke-promise I will pray for you and your seminarian school."

"What is it like to be a seminarian? I heard you went to Immaculate Conception. I go their now. It hasn't changed one bit. My favorite day of the week is Wednesday because it is church day. The thing I love to do most is sing holy songs."

"What kind of sports do you like? I also love to pray and learn about God, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph." 

I wasn't born in Traverse City like you. I am the oldest of one. As you can see I am an only child. 

"Fr. Farkas I am happy you are studying at the seminary to be a priest."

"Are you married? How many kids do you have? I have one sister and two brothers." 


This made my day,

 St. John Bosco, Pray for us 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sean for posting the innocence of the youth. Love It

    ReplyDelete