Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mary holding the Infant Jesus in the woods

I just went for a hike in the woods of the Josephinum behind Lake George and I looked up and there was the Blessed Mother holding the Infant Jesus. I have been looking for a place to have a statue of the Blessed Mother in the woods because it is so peaceful and right behind me is a creek so it is perfect.
This is not actually a statue but a tree that fell down but it is still nice to look up and see the Blessed Mother holding Jesus. Also I did see a 8 point buck and a 4 point buck  :-) Have a good day and let us pray that the Blessed Mother will help Americans become aware of human life from conception to natural death and that she will protect this great country from all who hate us as she did so well with the Infant Jesus.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment