Monday, October 8, 2012

L'Arbe Croche: Sending Over Eight Pounds of Love

After returning back from my alma mater, Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, for the 2012 Homecoming Festivities . . . GO SAINTS! I found a package, don't worry it was address to me, weighing 8 pounds and 7.4 ounces from my beloved community of L'Arbe Croche.

As many of you know I spent an amazing eight delightful weeks with the L'Arbe Croche community under the direction of their fearless, extremely prayerful and humorous leader, Fr. Joe Graff. They all found out very quickly that I had a sweet tooth for anything chocolate and pie, pie and did I mention pie!?!?!

So, like anyone who has ever found a package in the mailroom with your name inscribed upon it . . . well, it's as though you as six years old on Christmas Morning all over again and you cannot wait to rip the box apart to find out what's inside! And to my delight, there was 8 pounds and 7.4 ounces of Candy. They know me too well. My dietitian wasn't thrilled, but a little candy never hurt anyone! L'Arbe Croche, you all are awesome! I love ya and cannot wait to visit sometime in the future! Peace and Prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Nicholas, my dear, did you miss the note inside that said you were supposed to share our care package with your brother seminarians? We love them too, you know... Hope you all are studying hard! Love, The Catholic Communities of L'Arbre Croche

    ReplyDelete